Business Opportunities With Agroventures
Have you been to Agroventures recently and loved what you experienced? Do you want an Agroventures Adventure Park of your own, back in your home country? Or maybe just one of the rides that you’ve experienced? Read on.....
A remarkable opportunity exists for partners to be involved with adventure destination sites throughout New Zealand - including Agroventures
. The “cluster model” affords the possibility of creating a true destination site incorporating world first and NZ iconic adventure activities
with extensive operational and safety records.
Ideally, adventure site locations would have a high people-count (on a consistent basis) who are looking for new, innovative, fun, adventure and thrill-seeking activities.
Useful Partner Characteristics
- Considerable knowledge of tourism industry (possibly large entertainment groups or tourism activity owners.)
Ability to fund some or all of the infrastructure.
- Sound knowledge of the location dynamics.
- Ability to manage the business from an operational standpoint.
- Sound networks or well established relevant marketing channels.
Significant advantages of the cluster business model are detailed below:
- Novelty value – a truly unique proposition.
- Low running operational costs due to economies of scale of multiple activities.
- A strong eco-friendly angle (3 activities use gravity or human power!)
- Surprisingly low infrastructure set-up costs given scale and look of park.
- Powerful word-of-mouth advertising as thrill-seekers feel compelled to talk about the experience.
- Ability to up-sell with merchandise, food, drinks, photos, DVD’s etc.
- Extensive market - ranging from children (including school groups) to adults/ families on holiday/ leisure outings to corporate groups for team building etc.
- A “fun and highly motivational environment” for staff
- Low risk due to a proven model AND the extensive knowledge by incumbents on marketing, operations, health and safety, labour and staffing issues, legal/ contractual matters etc.
- Our operators have decades of combined experience with activities.
- The activities are world-renowned being either world firsts or New Zealand icons.
We are happy to enter into:
- Joint ventures per location.
- Licence fee plus royalty based on revenue achieved.
- Rent only (if a very strategic site.)
- Other structures if a strategic reason to do so.
Our Obligations (Depending upon Structure)
- Assistance with design of new park.
- Assistance with legal and financial matters (contracts, forecasts etc.)
- Assistance with project management of infrastructure project.
- Full on-site training of staff and provision of required manuals (including health and safety.)
- Periodic audits of operations to ensure adherence to procedures.
- Ongoing support.
If you are interested in this proposition or would like further information in this regard please contact Peter Cossey, Managing Director of Agroventures.